Monday 6 April 2015

Body Shop Scents

                                      Displaying IMG_3977.jpg

Not too long ago a friend gave me the Atlas Mountain Rose gift set from The Body Shop for Christmas and as soon as my nose first smelt the god given gift that is this scent I fell in love. Now this certainly isn't for everyone, it's quite florally and girly - which admittedly I was even a little shy off. In the gift set I got the  moisturiser shown in the middle and the small body spritzer on the far right. In about two weeks the small body spray was practically gone and the moisturiser was about half full (It would have been used more but I'm not a big fan of moisturising considering I only shave my legs once in a blue moon - no point having legs that are as soft as a baby but as hairy as gorilla. I think I might have to start again though because it is spring now and that means dresses and no more hiding away in jeans unfortunately) so I managed to use it well. When the small spritzer ran out I immediately ran to my nearest Body Shop and picked up the full size for about £7-8, my memory is slipping and I can't remember the exact prize but somewhere near the 7 pound mark. The fresh scent is one of my absolute musts for the up and coming seasons, but if this isn't your particular scent check out the others in the voyage collection! My next favourite is the Japanese Cherry Blossom so check that out as well, of course you can always smell the collections in store and the mini sprays are only £5 if you want to test them out first- all together the full size is a lot better value for money. Make sure to tell me your favourite body shop scent in the comments and give this post a like!

No comments:

Post a Comment