Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Go To Bath Products (If I've Got No Lush In Stock)

Lush is the mothership of every person's bath products and sometimes it even overtakes the higher end products in the race to best bath products. So if I'm in the mood for a bath, I'm 99.9% of the time drawn to my Lush stock like a moth to a flame, but on a few sad and rare occasions my pile of products is empty and I have to resort to my l'ess loved but still brilliant' products I have stored in my overflowing bathroom cabinet - fun fact: it was meant to be for the family use but then I took over 3 out of 4 shelves.

| Along Came Betty - So Much Bubble Bath Soak | Along Came Betty - Shimmer Me Softly Bath Crystals | Zoella Beauty - Fizz Bar |

Along Came Betty - So Much Bubble Bath Soak
Along Came Betty is an amazingly cheap brand which has a sense of soap and glory about it with catchy and witty titles for their products, it's a good chunk cheaper but not as high quality - still pretty good though! This only needs a little bit of product to get bubbles running all you do is pour some of the lovely scented liquid under a hot running tap and bamn; you have a delicious-good-enough-to-eat smelling bath in an instant. 

Along Came Betty - Shimmer Me Softly Bath Crystals
These are on the complete other side compared to the bath soak (think of it like Bath Soak = England and Crystals = Australia ) they didn't add bubbles or anything exciting like that, but it did tint the bath slightly baby pink and god the smell was a heavenly intoxication of beautifulness. The only thing that   disappoints me about these is that sometimes a few crystals don't mix in very well and it's an 'odd' feeling when you discover that halfway through your bath!

Zoella Beauty - Fizz Bar 
I'm a massive Zoella fan, she actually inspired me to start my blog and I've watched her videos since about late 2009 to early 2010, and so when I received her fizz bar for Christmas I guess you could say I was a bit overwhelmed with excitement. First of all the scent it gives off is just so dainty and fresh it's absolutely gorgeous, it doesn't give any colouring or bubbles which does make it a little bit bland but overall it's extremely good for just a refreshing bath. 

What are you're bath go to's? Do you like Lush products? Do you even have baths or are you more of a shower person? Let me know down below! Also make sure to give this post a like.

No comments:

Post a Comment