Wednesday 8 April 2015

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Dupe

So back in March 2014 I managed to scrape up enough money to buy my absolute best friend the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for her birthday, even though I've been wanting it for a year and I did actually open it and goggled at it for hours considering keeping it for myself, and since then I've been looking for the perfect dupe. Luckily this little beaut appeared in my stocking this Christmas:

                                            Displaying IMG_3976.jpg

The w7 in the buff natural nudes palette, unfortunately when I saw the end of the packaging before I saw the whole thing I did think it was the real Naked 2 palette, but as I opened it completely I was a little disappointed - I'm not going to lie, well not on here anyway. The disappointment didn't last long though because as I opened it I saw how it was an exact match for the Naked 2.

                                           Displaying IMG_3975.jpg
The colours are literally the same as the Naked 2 palette, and the pigmentation is just asdfghjkl I literally have no words you don't even understand how beautiful this little masterpiece is. Unfortunately, two of the colours are cut off in the photo but it's just a matte beige-white colour and on the other end a matte black. ALso, since this was a gift I'm unsure of the price but it'd be simple enough to google and find out.

Now time for some badly made swatches:
                                           Displaying IMG_3974.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment